Chief of Unit: Valentina Guidi
Tel. +39 06.6779.5070
- dealing with issues related to the free movement of persons, services, goods and capital in the Single Market and the implementation in Italy of related provisions;
- contributing to the preparation of the meetings of the EU Competitiveness Council - Single Market session;
- participating in the meetings of the European Commission working groups and to preparatory activities related to the EU Competitiveness Council, Single Market session;
- dealing with matters related to the implementation of Directive 2006/123/CE on services in the Single Market; running the relations with the European Commission, by coordinating national, regional, provincial administrations, in order to build the Italian position to be supported in such contexts.
- fulfilling obligations related to the notification procedures according to Directive 2006/123/CE;
- dealing with matters related to the regulated professions in the Single Market, ensuring the national contact point (NCP) for the recognition of professional qualifications, as well as coordination at national level for the implementation of Directive 2005/36/CE, and further amendments ( Directive 2013/55/UE) on the recognition of professional qualifications;
- dealing with issues related to the intellectual and industrial property and data protection in the Single Market, ensuring connection with the Italian Data Protection Authority and the European Monitoring Centre on infringements of intellectual property rights;
- providing the national contact point pursuant to Regulation n. 2679/98 of the EU Council on the free movement of goods;
- hosting the Italian SOLVIT Centre. (SOLVIT is the EU online service for the solution of cross-border problems arising when the EU rights of citizens or businesses are breached by public authorities in another EU country).