Before submitting a case to SOLVIT, remember that:
- It is not an information-related or legal advice network (for this type of support, you can address the European Commission's Your Europe – Advice service);
- It does not deal with problems between businesses or between consumers and businesses (in this case you can contact the European Consumer Centres Network – ECC Net);
- It does not deal with complaints relating to EU institutions (the European Ombudsman is competent);
- It deals exclusively with problems arising from incorrect application of EU law by public administrations in EU Member States and countries of the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
If your problem falls within this category, you can submit the case to SOLVIT. Before submitting your personal data, please read SOLVIT's privacy statement.
You can choose one of the following ways to submit your case:
- European Commission website
Online complaint – When you open the page, select the option “Resolve problems encountered with a public body concerning EU rights (for citizens and businesses)” to address your complaint to SOLVIT. If possible, please describe your problem in English.
- SOLVIT Centre – Italy
Print, fill in and send the form [IT] – Once ready, the form can be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to:
Centro SOLVIT Italia
Presidenza Consiglio Ministri Dipartimento Politiche Europee
Largo Chigi 19 - 00187 Roma
Fax +39 06 677 95 044