When submitting a case to SOLVIT, please consider that:
- SOLVIT is not a network for legal information or advice. For such request, please turn to Your Europe Advice;
- SOLVIT does not deal with problems between businesses, or between businesses and customers. For such request, please turn to European Consumer Centres;
- SOLVIT does not deal with complaints about maladministration in the EU institutions and bodies. For such request, please turn to the European Ombudsman;
- SOLVIT only deals with problems caused by an improper application of EU rules by Member States’ national administrations. If this case applies to you, you can turn to SOLVIT.
Before submitting your personal data, you are kindly invited to read the declaration on SOLVIT privacy statement.
To submit your case, you can turn to:
- European Commission Website
Submit an enquiry or complaint: follow on the European Commission website the procedure dedicated to the assistance and protection of your rights as a EU citizen.
- Italian SOLVIT Centre
Print, fill and submit the form. Once ready, you can submit it by fax, e-mail or letter to:
Centro SOLVIT Italia
Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
Dipartimento per le Politiche Europee
Largo Chigi 19 - 00187 Roma
Phone: +39 06 677 95 844
Fax: +39 06 677 95 044