dal 30 March 2022 al 30 March 2022
On Wednesday 30 March 2022 the online event "The future is yours – Let's meet in the Marche Region to talk about the future of Europe" will take place.
The initiative is promoted by the Department for European Policies in collaboration with the Representation of the European Commission and the European Parliament in Italy, to stimulate citizens and young people to participate in the Conference on the Future of Europe.
The event is organised in synergy by Europe Direct Regione Marche, Europe Direct Unione Montana Marca di Camerino, SVEM – Sviluppo Europa Marche, the network of European Documentation Centres in the Marche Region, and Consorzio Punto Europa, and with the collaboration of the Università Politecnica delle Marche, the University of Camerino, the University of Macerata, the University of Urbino.
The programme includes a session of institutional greetings by:
- Guido Castelli, Councillor for Budget, Industrial Crisis Areas and Reconstruction of Marche Region, Member of the European Committee of the Regions – Marche
- Alessandro Gentilucci, President of Unione Montana Marca di Camerino
- Monica Mancini, Vice-President SVEM Sviluppo Europa, Marche
- Filippo Lucci, President of Consorzio Punto Europa
- Fabio Massimo Castaldo, Member of the European Parliament.
An introductory session to the Conference on the Future of Europe will follow with:
- Diana Agosti, Head of the Department for European Policies, Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Fabrizio Spada, Head of Institutional Relations, European Parliament in Italy
- Massimo Pronio, Head of Communication Team, Italian Representation of the European Commission.
The programme also includes the following interventions:
- Rule of Law and Democracy in the EU, Marta Cerioni (Lecturer, Università Politecnica delle Marche)
- An economy for a participatory democracy, Catia Gentilucci (Lecturer, University of Camerino)
- Europe and Climate Change: Adaptation Goals and Policies, Giovanni Marin (Lecturer, University of Urbino) and Mariagrazia D'Angeli (PhD candidate, University of Urbino)
- Artificial Intelligence for multimedia data analysis: Cases and future scenarios, Marina Paolanti (Lecturer University of Macerata).
At the end, the debate session will open and collect ideas and proposals for the future of Europe.
Moderator: Carlo Pagliacci, journalist.
Follow the event on Microsoft Teams