In order to provide citizens and businesses with a good service ensuring high standards of quality and effectiveness, SOLVIT Centres have established some fundamental rules to be followed while seeking for solutions.
According to these rules, SOLVIT Centres shall:
- Provide you with a prompt reply to your questions
- Accomplish a first analysis to determine if your case can be solved by SOLVIT
- If you are submitting your case on-line, send you confirmation as soon as it is taken on
- If your case is taken on, provide you with a solution within 10 weeks
- Provide you with proper instructions for all solutions offered
- If your case cannot be solved by SOLVIT, help you finding an alternative solution.