The following is a list of problems citizens and businesses might incur in, which can be solved by SOLVIT:
- Social Security;
- Recognition of professional qualifications;
- Free movement of people, goods and services;
- Visas for UE citizens relatives;
- Voting rights;
- Border controls;
- Driver licenses and vehicles registration;
- Access to education;
- Employment rights;
- Market access of goods and services;
- Public procurement;
- Tax system;
- Free movement of capitals.
Though the list is not exhaustive, SOLVIT takes into consideration all cases falling within the criteria indicated in the list.
Non-profit organizations acting on behalf of citizens and businesses can turn to SOLVIT too.
It is not possible to submit a case to SOLVIT if a lawsuit has already been filed.Solvit